A few weeks ago Puff Daddy/Diddy-P was lamenting that the high cost of fuel is cutting into his first class diamond encrusted, 1800 tequila sipping international playa lifestyle. As a result he is now opting to fly commercially.
I realize we are a world apart, Diddy and I, but I had a great experience with Porter Airlines this week when I flew to Montreal and I think Diddy should give it a go.
If MadMen, or Apple created their own airline Porter would be it.
- Stewardess in pillbox hats and uniforms designed by Pink Tartan
- gorgeous lounges with complimentary coffee, tea, bottles of water, cookies and newspapers
- no harassing security guards
- simple blue iconic graphics that make me actually like raccoons.
- wine...for free on the flight... free wine people, served in glasses, not plastic cups.
- oh and, an on time safe uneventful flight
I felt like I was nobody who walked into a somebody experience.
I heart Porter Airlines... now it needs to add a leg to Chicago.