Monday, November 3, 2008

Bangin' Bond.

I love the pic with the smoking gun and red background.
























She is so fierce. I wish I was this sexy and confident every day.I also wish I was a Bond girl. Which is up there with wishing I was a world-class snowboarder.







Click here for a list of BGs

Click here for more photography from Miles Aldrige.

Click here to read about the next Bond flick, Quantum of Solace.

FACT
There are 21 Bond films and the franchise has grossed over $4Billion USD. Adjusting for inflation 1965's Thunderball with Sean Connery was the biggest box office success. source

Quantum of Solace opens November 14th and will be the 22nd installment.

And for the record, Denise Richards was the lamest BG ever. A real Bond Girl doesn't have her own reality television show later in life.

No comments: