Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My 100 Questions about the future of BXM Retail



























Here they are. My 100 questions about Bricks and Mortar retail - how, where and when we will be buying.


























As previously mentioned, it was a grind getting these all done. But honestly, since pumping them out and crossing that first finish line, the questions keep coming. I had a whole new batch of questions about the role of peer to peer relationships and where and how that will impact buying.


























What now?


Since posting these 100 questions the exercise has been to identify my top 10 questions. For me, I picked the juiciest ones that integuied me most. Questions that felt like they weren't quite easy to answer, and felt like there would be some depth in their exploration.

I have done that exercise, but more about that in another post.


For now... here are the questions. BTW -I'd love feedback and additional questions.

No comments: